ON STOCK AGAIN!!
price per truck
After 2 additional years of fine tuning our trucks design, we bring our best truck yet.. The next generation of Suspension Trucks: The Avenue GEN 2.
- 11% lighter than the original GEN 1
- Reinforced kingpin design for added strength
- Reinforced hanger design for added strength
- Refined baseplate design for increased longevity and strength
- Increased grind clearance
- Chromoly hollow axle
- Lightweight silver coated magnesium hanger
- Black polished high-compression carbon steel baseplate
Our unique steering system provides riders with a first ever floating pivot point. Its been described like 'carving through air'. Since there's no fixed steering point like there is on a standard truck, our steering angles are able to adjust comfortably with you as you ride. Our steering system also helps reduce over-steer at faster speeds, improving control and stability.
Our High Compression Spring Loaded Baseplate provides ultimate strength yet allows for optimal flexibility to enhance performance. We've given riders a 1/2" of suspension to absorb energy from hard impacts reducing the amount of physical stress the body would usually endure. Less stress when riding means less fatigue and longer skate sessions.
Bottoming Out: Our baseplates are designed to bottom out after compressing their full 1/2" of travel. This helps prevent over compression of our baseplates and helps keep them responsive no matter how big the drop.
7.5 - For boards from 7.3" - 7.625"
8.0 - For boards from 7.75" - 8.125"
8.25 - For boards from 8.2"- 8.375"
8.5 - For boards from 8.5"- 8.75"
9.0 - For boards from 8.8" - 9.3"
9.5 - For boards from 9.4" - 11"
and, if you are not convinced yet: here you can read it again in our words ;-):
- reduced transmission of vibrations
- softer driving on a rough surface
- The springs bring an extra load thrust up / richer Ollies!
|Shipping weight:||0,07 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,43 Kg|