Bustin Complete Maestro Mini Bamboo Dropthrough Longboard
A compact, drop-thru pusher with hard-carving concave and small, lively kicktails. Full Specs HERE >>
Length 33 (or 34?)" / Width 8.60" / Wheelbase 20.00"
For pushing, carving and cruising / commuting.
1. The Maestro Mini Bamboo is the short and versatile version of our Maestro 5 Bamboo.
It has a compact size of 34 inches which makes it easy to carry around and to stow away
2. It has an ultra short wheelbase so that even super tight turns are easy to do. The
cutouts are big enough to prevent wheelbites and provide a safe ride.
3. The Maestro Mini is not only a push board but it offers huge and strong kicks on nose
and tail so that you can do all the tricks you want to do.
4. Its symmetrical shape makes it indifferent how the board is turned so you can swirl it
around during your ride and you'll always have the perfect stance.
5. To make your ride more smooth and surfy the deck offers a little bit of flex and a
mellow concave to keep your feet in position